What's new

Convergence issue? (1 Viewer)

Harold Southard

Stunt Coordinator
I have a red line running down beside my green line when linning up the green with the screen. This is so even when I have done a full convergence. The picture looks great, but I guess it would be even better with this issue fixed. I have emailed Panasonic to see what they will do. By the way it is a Panasonic PT-53WXD63. Any idea what the issue is? Here is a picture. :)

Chad B

Stunt Coordinator
It does look like the red is out of convergence and shifted to the right. If you've done a full convergence, maybe the set isn't remembering your changes.
The only other thing I can think of is that the red could be out of focus. The telltale sign would be if the red line is fatter than the green, or if the red has a soft glow around it.

Harold Southard

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks for the reply. I will not second guess you, as you are a ISF calibrator. I am going to have Panasonic come out and fix it. I must admit that the picture does look good even with this. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks