What's new

Contractors are Causing the Death of their Relatives! (1 Viewer)

Jay Taylor

Supporting Actor
After a recent homeowners meeting we discussed the various contractors doing work in our neighborhood. It seems contractors have come up with dozens of creative excuses to delay completing the work.

In the past year, almost all of the contractors doing work in our neighborhood had to delay the work for a week or so due to a death in the family.

One contractor has apparently lost 6 family members in 6 separate incidences in only one year!

As one neighbor stated: "If you're in a hurry to get the job done, it doesn't matter which contractor you pick because for damn sure someone in his family's gonna die!"

Gee, I didn't know contract work was so hazardous to your family members' health.

Jay Taylor

Clinton McClure

Rocket Science Department
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Clint
You should try being a supervisor. When I was, I had an employee who's grandmother died 3 times. He got away with the first two, but got busted on the third one.

Jay Taylor

Supporting Actor
Now that the "My Aunt Alice Died" excuse has been used so much, we've prepared a response:

I'm so sorry your Aunt Alice Died. In the 3 months that you've been working on this 2-week project we've come to think of you as family. When & where is the funeral so we can attend? :D

Jay Taylor

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation199
Recent bookmarks