What's new

Contest: Win Gunsmoke: Complete 16th and 17th Seasons (1 Viewer)

off2europe

Auditioning
Real Name
Jason Fiske
What a great long running show. Always liked Miss Kitty. Also liked the character Wild Girl in the first episode of season 17

Wiseguy

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Erich P. Wise
I'd have to go with Festus too.

The 17th season is notable for two reasons: Pat Hingle replaced Milburn Stone in six episodes because of Stone's health problems (heart surgery, if I remember correctly) and it contains the movie-length episode "Gold Train: The Bullet" the show's only three-parter.

Wiseguy

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Erich P. Wise
I'd have to go with Festus too.

The 17th season is notable for two reasons: Pat Hingle replaced Milburn Stone in six episodes because of Stone's health problems (heart surgery, if I remember correctly) and it contains the movie-length episode "Gold Train: The Bullet" the show's only three-parter.

RBailey

Supporting Actor
Real Name
John Hall
Festus for me as well.
Ken Curtis had such an interesting career starting off with starring in some Columbia musical-comedy westerns ("Cowboy Blues", "Singing on the Trail", etc.). Then joining the Sons of the Pioneers and appearing in John Wayne's "Rio Grande" in 1950. He starred in a Republic serial in 1951 playing a Zorro-type character in "Don Daredevil Rides Again". Ken was part of the John Ford stock company with roles in "The Searchers" and others. He produced two drive-in horror movies, "The Killer Shrews" and "The Giant Gila Monster" and appeared on the "Ripcord" TV series with Larry Pennell. And before and after "Gunsmoke", played roles in many TV series. Quite a career!

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Congratulations to TimK1041. I will contact you shortly to get your shipping address.

upload_2020-1-27_7-51-25.png

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks