What's new

Contest: Win Bonanza Official Tenth Season (1 Viewer)

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Win a copy of Bonanza the complete 10th season on DVD courtesy of Paramount/CBS.

Bonanza_S10a.jpg Bonanza_S10b.jpg
To enter just reply with your favorite character from the show. One entry will be chosen at random on Friday January 24th.

Fine print/rules: to enter you must have a US address and be 18 or older.​

JamesSmith

Senior HTF Member
My favorite character on Bonanza was Hoss. Played by the great Dan Blocker, he brought a gentleness and humor to the show. Perhaps his importance on the western was underestimated. But he was the balance between his brothers and father, bringing the middle ground to Joe's impulsiveness and possible anger, with his father's leadership and sternness. Great character.

Last edited by a moderator:

topanga

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Felicia
My favorite was Adam. Tall, dark and handsome and so wise and cool in everything he did.

Rodney

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I love entering these contests, but I kinda hope I don't win, 'cause it will kick in my OC to have the entire series and force me to buy the previous 9 seasons.

Guy Williams as Will Cartright.

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
Hoss here. Adam's good and I truly miss him in those later years but Hoss more than makes up for the loss.

MartinP.

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Martin
My seemingly off-beat choice for favorite character was Candy, because my sister's name is Candy and it provided me all kinds of amusement.

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
Definitely Hoss Dan Blocker could play drama, comedy or Action so naturally

Troy EB

Grip
David Canary as "Candy" was my favorite character. David added a lot to the series as "Candy". I would love to win this 10th Season DVD set to see the episodes featuring David Canary restored and unedited.

DBF

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Ashley
Hoss, without question. Hoss/Dan Blocker was the heart and soul of Bonanza. There are several great episodes in season 10 that feature him: "Erin" and "The Wish."

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks