What's new

Contest: Win a copy of Terminator Dark Fate on UHD (1 Viewer)

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I'd force it to watch Terminator: Salvation and Terminator: Genisys, then cue up Terminator: Dark Fate. The terminator would then terminate itself to avoid additional torture.

Brian Kleinke

Supporting Actor
I would find friends with amazing amounts of firepower who want the chance to take on a terminator. We would then sit down and watch all the terminator movies and wait until the motion sensors are set of.

Oh and we'd be doing this some place near a lot of hot melted metal thus plenty of easys places to "push" the terminator in. Maybe surround the room with some insane subwoofers - use the sonic blast, and no fire fight needed. But I'm sure everyone has a few friends who would love the challenge.

Yeoman007

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Rick
Go off the grid and move to the middle of nowhere. Then have no contact with friends or family.

RolandL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Roland Lataille
I tithe 10% of my income to my church. My pastor will take care of the terminator.

Juan Figueroa

Auditioning
Real Name
Juan
I am no athlete so i would take a heavy pick up like a Tundra and smash the Terminator to a wall so it can give time to fry it with electricity or some EMP.

PCRIDE

Agent
Real Name
Speaker
I would go back in time and terminate the great-great-great-great grandfathers of anyone who built the terminator that was going to come and get me. That ought to do it.
You see that wouldn’t work, if you traveled back in time your current time would now become your past, and that event already happened! The timeline skewed creating an alternate! We need to go back and prevent Biff from getting the book! ... wait wrong movie!!

I would program some malware and email spam the terminator cybernetic CPU surrounded by metal endo metal Skelton and until he begs me to unsubscribe him from the SEO emails he constantly receives, and that his Apple account needs to be updated!!

technohobby

Auditioning
Real Name
Bill
I'm going to layer several strategies based on what may be some weaknesses Terminators are hiding. For starters, I’ll be hidden deep in a maze of mirrors to test just how effective those futuristic sensors are at solving confounding environments. After that obstacle, I’ll have a corrosive salt pool on a path leading to me. Next on my list is a fairly fragile net that must be climbed to get to me. It won’t support any inhuman weight. I can imagine some other possible obstacles to getting close to me, but you can be sure it’ll be more sophisticated than banana peels or a sphinx with a riddle to solve.

Jimjum27

Agent
Real Name
Jim J.
I would raise my arms and make myself appear as big as possible while shouting and causing a commotion.

Dave Moritz

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave Moritz
Would love to win a copy of Dark Fate.

Terminator Collection_a.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks