What's new

Contact Lenses (1 Viewer)

Chris Souders

Stunt Coordinator
Hi,

I was a great fan and user of Bausch and Lomb's PureVision contact lenses. Unfortunately, they were sued and stopped production. I've tried the Focus night and day brand, but they are nowhere near as comfortable. Anybody have any other suggestions?

Or, it appears legal to sell em in Canada. If a way could be figured out, could someone get em for me and mail them to me (I'd happily pay extra).

Thanks,
Chris Souders

James T

Screenwriter
I've been using Cooper Vision for awhile and I'm happy with it. I haven't used anything else, so it's kinda hard to compare though.

Steven K

Supporting Actor
This past Friday, I went for another eye exam (havent had one in years). I had used Acuvue 2 lenses for the past 3 years, but the optometrist recommended Cooper Vision lense to me (no doubt, he has some kind of contract with them, as he was pushing them over everything else). I decided, what the hell, I'll give them a try.

I've only had them for a few days now, but I really like them. They are a bit more comfortable than the Acuvue 2, and they are one-month contacts, as opposed to the 2-week lenses that Acuvue has.

Dave Morton

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dave
prior to my lasik surgery, I used Acuvue all the time and they were quite comfortable.

Kevin_Spradley

Stunt Coordinator
I will second the idea of Acuvue. I wore the first Acuvues and then switched to Acuvue 2, and have enjoyed them ever since.

Chris Hovanic

Supporting Actor
go back to your eye doctor and let him know they are not comfortable. If he is a good doc. he will give you another brand and let you try them out. Go back as often as needed untill u get the fit you want.

After all they are your eyes!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks