What's new

construction quality of axioms... (1 Viewer)

peter a

Stunt Coordinator
can anyone here comment on the construction of the axioms? they are beautiful looking speakers online, but i have never seen one in person. are they cheap looking at all- or do they appear fairly well constructed? thanks in advance-
peter

Harvey S

Grip
I have the M22Tis and VP100. They are excellent quality in terms of construction and acoustics. Mine were purchased at a 20% discount from the axiom factory outlet and like many who have purchased the 'blemished' versions I am unable to find any flaws.

Jason Bell

Stunt Coordinator
I have a pair of M60s for my mains and M22s for the rears. I bought both from the factory outlet. The M22s I couldnt find a single flaw on either one of them. The M60s I didnt get quite as lucky. One was perfect but the other has a few small imperfections in the vinyl wrap and a few scuff type marks on the front. Definitely nothing that you could notice without close examination. They are the black color and when I received them I actually thought they looked better in person then they do on Axioms website. The black is darker and very attractive in my opinion. The speakers seem very solid with no seams in the wrap. The 5way binding posts are good quality. I think the special ports they use look very nice and dont have that plastic look I've seen on a lot of speakers. The best part is they sound really good. As you can tell I'm very happy with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation821
Recent bookmarks