What's new

Connie Chung, you should've dumped Maury when you had the chance.... (1 Viewer)

McPaul

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul M
Thanks for that... she had to've been drunk!

Rick... you missed the best part!!

--the GRAND FINALE!!

Bill_D

Supporting Actor
Incredibly Terrible!

The YouTube people should diable the "Share this Video" and "Replay this Video" options.

Julian Reville

Screenwriter
Loved the graceless position changes. :) Reminded me of Elaine dancing.

Good parody, although I don't think I want to listen to it again.

Randy Tennison

Screenwriter
Real Name
Randy
My favorite part was when she was climbing off the piano, and she grunts and groans like an old man getting out of a recliner.

Philip Hamm

Senior HTF Member
I love it when people have a sense of humor about themselves. I've always respected Connie Chung.

Chris Monk

Grip
Ugh! My hatred of this woman knows no limits. Back in 1995, immediately after the Oklahoma City bombing, she came to town and proceeded to piss off the entire city. She asked the fire marshall, "Can you people in Oklahoma handle something this big and disastrous?" It wasn't just the question but the way she asked it. She also referred to the citizens of OKC as a "bunch of hillbillies". The next evening, she was gone and Dan Rather was here in her place.

RickER

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Rick
Oh yes how i remember that day, and her comments Chris. Also, may Connie get a life if she thinks we need her self parody!

Dave_Brown

Supporting Actor
There was no self parody involved in that "performance." You could see the bitterness all over it about how she was so much better than cheap cable tv and could earn more on skid row. If that were the case why did she ever quit working on the oriental bath house / rub 'n tug to get into journalism?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks