Connecting Speakers Issues New B

Discussion in 'Beginners, General Questions' started by Comb, Apr 5, 2006.

1. Comb

Comb Auditioning

Sep 29, 2005
    I recently bought Panasonic Home theater HT 930 and have some querries if somebody can help.
    1. Two Tower speakers are meant for front but i want to use them at back of the sitting area ,do i need to conect them at there original slots at the back of Subwoofer or they should go in the slots of back speakers,,?

2.Which are the best 5 Movies loaded with effects to be seen and heard on a home theater..?

3. From where i can buy movies for home collection ,resonable and quality ,any website..?
  2. Bob McElfresh

Bob McElfresh Producer

May 22, 1999

1) If you put the tower speakers at the back, you must wire them so the reciever thinks they are the back speakers.

2) Best movies. If you search the "HT Software - Film" fourm you should be able to find several posts on this same topic.

Right now, my favorites are "Star Trek-First Contact", "The Phantom Menace", and "The Matrix". These usually have enough low-frequency and special effects to put a grin on anybody's face.

3) I have always had good luck dealing with our sponser "The Lasers Edge"

Each week the "New" titles are often at BestBuy at a discount price so if it is a must-have-first-week.

For my catching up on TV series that I came to late, I use NetFlix.

Hope this helps.