Conker: Live and Reloaded.

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by David Galindo, Nov 30, 2004.

1. David Galindo

David Galindo Screenwriter

Man, I just played the demo on the new OXM, and WOW! The graphics are simply amazing...even rivaling Halo 2. Surpassing it in some respects. And to think, they still have until March to finish this. (To think it all started on the N64...)

What a teriffic game...cant wait!!!

http://xbox.ign.com/objects/490/490304.html

2. Ike

Ike Screenwriter

Agreed, David, the graphics are really, really impressive. Something about that shot of Conker on the boats was particularly striking, and had an almost CGI-animated look to it. The blood/vomit effects are still weak, but otherwise, one of the most impressive games I've seen up and running.

3. Sam Posten

Sam Posten Moderator

Sam Posten
    How is the Forza demo and did anyone find the hidden demo yet?

4. David Galindo

David Galindo Screenwriter

Here is the hidden demo:

Hold down L-trigger while imputting:
    Left, X, Y, UP, A, Y, B, Up, Down, Down, Y, Right x3, back button.

Its a very hilarious demo from Japan...your the President of the USA, and its your job to don a huge mechanical suit and save the US once again.

Hah! I love the announcer. (After you kill pretty much everyone in the city, the announcer says "Good job! And dont worry...all the broken lights will be fixed tomorrow!")

5. Chris Bardon

Chris Bardon Cinematographer

Might pick this one up used at some point. I really liked the N64 version, but without a live sub, I'd basically be buying it for the BFD remake. Still, there are new levels and stuff, so it'd be worth waiting until there's a $25-30 copy somewhere (Blockbuster's next half price sale perhaps)?

6. Ike

Ike Screenwriter

I'm not a racing-sim fan, so as soon as I realized I had to brake around the corners, I quit. It looked nice, though; comparable graphics wise to a PGR2 or an XBox GT3.

The hidden demo, as David said, is a pretty funny demo from Japan. The surprising thing is that the graphics are pretty good, and the gameplay is stupid but fun. I just wish I could have un-inverted the aim. I enjoyrf how I was told to destroy this building, then she went on and on with facts about the building and how people like to come see the Christmas lights.