What's new

Congrats JoshF on a great article !!! (1 Viewer)

Leslie W

Stunt Coordinator
Imagine my surprise as I was reading the new EGM magazine and a name seemed very familiar to me.
HTF fellow member and HTFClan player JoshF aka HTF-stencil wrote a really great article on fanboy-ism that is direct, informative, funny and right to the point.
You wrote a great article and I hope to read more from you in the future !!! ;)
BTW Adam Barratt said Congrats to you also !!

JasonKrol

Supporting Actor
yes, I too was very surprised to see this article! Was an excellent read and made me very proud. Even brought a tear to my eye! ;)
But alas, it appears that I am a fanboy after I took the little quiz that accompanies it. Ohh well, who knew?!
Great job Josh!!!

JoshF

Supporting Actor
Thanks Lesie & Jason.

And Jason, no worries. I think all of us have qualified as the dreaded big "F" at least once in our lives.

How do you think I came up with the idea in the first place? :b

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
JoshF-

I also read the article, and (ironically enough) my results for the quiz showed I wasn't a fanboy.

Any more ideas for articles we could help you on?

JoshF

Supporting Actor
Morgan:
I plan on doing something for them soon - just need to finish a couple other writing projects first.
I'll let you know ahead of time if you're being profiled, though. :D

DaveGTP

Senior HTF Member
That's pretty cool, I didn't recognize the name. I too did not come out as a fanboy (to be expected, since I own 8 or 9 game systems). I subscribe to EGM because I find the magazine balanced, I.E. non-fanboyish...

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
Say hi to Seanbaby for us :) Tell him to put something on his site :) instead of forcing us to go to the Wave :)

Users who are viewing this thread