congradulate me, i just ordered my first svs!!

Discussion in 'Speakers' started by shane_watson, Oct 15, 2003.

1. shane_watson

shane_watson Stunt Coordinator

do you guys think i will see a big difference going from a paradigm pdr 10,to an svs 25-31pci,and i also just ordered saving private ryan dts,,ahhh monday get here please!!!

2. Robb Roy

Robb Roy Supporting Actor

3. Jonathan

Jonathan Second Unit

I love my SVS. If you don't have The Haunting DTS DVD, run out and get it before Monday. While the movie is just ok, the bass in the movie is just unreal. Do feel us in how you like it once you get it.

4. Richard_B

Richard_B Stunt Coordinator

Congrats.

I will be getting mine tomorrow hopefully. I ordered a 25-31pc+ and I am upgrading from a Infinity BU2 (very old). Can't wait to get that SVS grin I keep hearing about.

5. Vincent_S

Vincent_S Second Unit

Hey Richard_B, I upgraded from an Infinty BU-1 to a 20-39pci and noticed a huge difference![​IMG]

6. Richard_B

Richard_B Stunt Coordinator

Vincent,

That is very cool. I was so close to getting the BU1 back then but then I came across a good deal on the BU2. It has served me very well over the years and I feel I have more than gotten my moneys worth.

I am really looking forward to the SVS though.

7. DonnyD

DonnyD Screenwriter

If you have inside animals, perhaps you should board them at the vet for a few days....and check around the house for "loose" objects......LOL

Congrats on your SVS.... great products and a great company backing them up.....

I'm also waiting on my new SVS... upgrading from a 20-39PC to a PB2-ISD..........

You're gonna like your SVS and you're gonna like a lot of movies a lot better too. Just wait til that tank in SPR comes rumbling through your LR......that's why the animals have to go for a while.!!!

8. Derrik Draven

Derrik Draven Supporting Actor

Chris
    Congrats and welcome to the SVS owners family! [​IMG]

I just purchased my 2nd unit yesterday and, I feel like I did waiting for the 1st one to show up! Can't wait to see what 2 of them working together will do!!!!