What's new

CONFIRMED! Family Guy IS CANCELLED! BUT, sign the petition, to save it! (1 Viewer)

Chris Brunner

Second Unit
I can't believe the mentality of Fox anymore.

Remember when they were cutting edge??

Now they just want us to eat the same old dribble the other networks are feeding us.

This is truly sad.

C

chris c

Stunt Coordinator
Perhaps this should be under a new thread, but I'm trying to gauge the interest in starting a petition to keep this show off the air!

Mike Broadman

Senior HTF Member
Well, what do you expect? They put it up against Friends and Survivor. Duh, gee, I wonder why it didn't do well. :rolleyes

Tom Rhea

Second Unit
Signed. But I imagine that actual, real, touchable mail would have more of an effect than this ephemeral stuff. Anybody got an address? This show is too funny to let die.

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Pardon my ignorance, but how would a petition help? I presume the reason it was canceled was that not enough people were watching it. If all the 'not enough' viewers sign the petition, they will still be 'not enough'. Or is there actually an underground society of Family Guy viewers, that Nielsen is unaware of?

Jim__B

Stunt Coordinator
Noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Petition Signed

Didn't the same thing happen about 2 years go with this show? I thought it was cancelled and enough people contacted fox, then it came back for the summer.

If they need to cancel something cancel THe Chamber, or that 80's show not a show that is good.

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
Ok,
www.thefamilyguy.com has confirmed the cancellation.
If you want to contact Fox people do this by contacting them here.
Send the postcards/letters to:
Ms. Gail Berman
President
Building 100 Room 4450
10201 W. Pico Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90035
And
Mr. Sandy Grushow
Chairman
Building 100 Room 5110
10201 W. Pico Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90035
NOW!!!
For the next two weeks, Family Guy will be on two times on thursday. So we will be getting Family Guy back to back, one new episode and one old one.
Here is the line up.
PETER AND LOIS MEET THE GREEN EYED MONSTER ON AN ALL-NEW 'FAMILY GUY' THURSDAY, JAN. 31, ON FOX
Special Guest Voice Appearance by Jennifer Love Hewitt And Adam West
When Peter meets one of Lois' ex-boyfriends, he goes green with jealousy and antogonizes Lois by going on a date with Jennifer Love Hewitt on the FAMILY GUY episode "Stuck Together, Torn Apart" Thursday, Jan. 31 (8:00-8:30 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (FG-310) (TV-PG; D, L, S)
Voice Cast: Seth MacFarlane as Peter, Stewie, Brian, Hugh Grant and various; Alex Borstein as Lois, Peppermint Patty, Angie, and Dora; Seth Green as Chris and Neil Goldman; and Mila Kunis as Meg.
Guest Voice Cast: Mike Barker as Green Monster; Johnny Brennan as Mort Goldman and Police Officer; Gary Cole as Dr. Franklin; Chris Cox as Higgins, Magnum and Ross Fishman; Mike Henry as Cleveland; Jennifer Love Hewitt as herself; Meredith Scott Lynn as Brenda and Marcie; Danny Smith as Dr. Rubin; Nicole Sullivan as Shelly and Muriel Goldman; Patrick Warburton as Joe; and Adam West as himself.
LOIS IS OUT OF TUNE ON 'FAMILY GUY' JAN. 31 ON FOX
In an attempt to win a contest held by a local brewery, Peter and his friends go on a drinking binge to find the winning ticket hidden in a beer bottle. Meanwhile, Lois dreams of having Ling, her piano student, win an upcoming recital. But when Lois works Ling too hard, she drops out of the competition and leaves Lois high and dry on the FAMILY GUY episode "Wasted Talent" Thursday, Jan. 31 (8:30-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (FG-215) (TV-PG; D)
Voice Cast: Seth MacFarlane as Peter, Stewie, Brian; Alex Borstein as Lois; Seth Green as Chris; Mila Kunis as Meg.
BRIAN AND STEWIE TAKE A EUROPEAN VACATION ON AN ALL-NEW 'FAMILY GUY' THURSDAY, FEB. 7, ON FOX
Special Guest Voice Appearances by Andy Dick, Jon Favreau and Gene Simmons
When Stewie and Brian stow away on a flight to Europe, they end up stranded in Saudi Arabia and take up residence at a Comfort Inn. In an attempt to get home, they steal a hot air balloon and pay a visit to Italy and England. Meanwhile, Lois and Peter go to KISS Stock and Peter is mortified when Lois doesn't know any KISS lyrics on the FAMILY GUY episode "European Road Show" Thursday, Feb. 7 (8:00-8:30 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (FG-313) (TV-PG; D)
Voice Cast: Seth MacFarlane as Peter, Stewie, Brian, Rashad and various; Alex Borstein as Lois; Seth Green as Chris; and Mila Kunis as Meg.
Guest Voice Cast: Chris Cox as Caller #2, Guy Dressed as Ace Frehley, Catholic #3; Andy Dick as himself; Jon Favreau as Donny Sciberra and Bazaar Salesman #1; Sean Flynn as Trent; Lauren Graham as Mother Maggie and Stewardess; Mike Henry as Andy Rooney; Michelle horn as Child #1; Don LaFontaine as TV Announcer; Phil LaMarr as Bazaar Salesman #2; Jane Lynch as Dotty Campbell and British Mom; Micahel McKean as Pengrove Pig and Bazaar salesman #3; Gene Simmons as himself; Paul Stanley as himself; Fred Willard as dave Campbell; and Wally Wingert as Bazaar Salesman and Peter Criss.
LOIS FLIES THE FRIENDLY SKIES ON 'FAMILY GUY' THURSDAY, FEB. 7, ON FOX
When Lois enrolls Stewie at a day care center to help him sharpen his social skills, he ends up developing his first crush on a little girl. Meanwhile, Lois begins feeling bored at home so she gets a job as a flight attendant. Peter hates the idea until he discovers there are free plane tickets involved on the FAMILY GUY episode "Dammit Janet" Thursday, Feb. 7 (8:30-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (FG-209) (TV-14; D, L, S, V)
Voice Cast: Seth MacFarlane as Peter, Stewie, Brian, Arab Sheik, Buff Guard, Cat in the Hat, Fidel Castro, Lamp, Male Flight Attendant, Mr. Fantastic, Mr. Wilson, Passenger #1 & #2, Pilot, Quagmire, The Thing, Whitey and Wilbur; Alex Borstein as Lois, Delilah, Gladys, Refined Old Lady and Tinkerbell; Mila Kunis as Meg, blond Boy and Child; Danny Smith as Abner, Henderson and Templeton; Tara Charendoff as Janet, Juliette Lewis and Leonard; Mike Barker as Cashier, and Samson; Rachel MacFarlane as Charlotte and Dennis; Pablo Francisco as Cuban Greeter, Cuban Official and Salesman; Wally Wingert as Latino Man, Passenger and Woody Harrelson; MoCollins as Ms. Hobson, Red-Haired Flight Attendant and Rita.

F

Frederick Reddy

6310 and counting...I'm telling everyone I know, especially old people who like the sound of "family" programming.

chaz fifer

Agent
Its a shame that all some people want to do is start trouble.If you don't like the family guy,don't watch it!why bother people in this thread who want to save the show by signing the petition.there are pleanty of shows I don't like,and if they get cancelled,I don't care.But if anyone wants to save a show they love,let them try.
comming into this thread and posting things about signing a petition to keep the show off the air makes you sound extremely childish and only serves to piss people off!I say grow up,get a life,and leave others alone.
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leif_sauce
Recent bookmarks