What's new

Confessions of a Dangerous Mind is gonna be AWESOME! (1 Viewer)

Paul_D

Senior HTF Member
George Clooney directing a Charlie Being John Malkovich Kaufman script, with guest appearances by Brad Pitt and Matt Damon. I'm there! :D

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
Actually, it's a Miramax production.
Sam Rockwell, Drew Barrymore, George Clooney, Julia Roberts, Matt Damon, Brad Pitt, Rutger Hauer and Fred Savage (!)
Premise:
This is a fictitious story about the secret life of Gong Show host (and creator of The Newlywed Game and The Dating Game) Chuck Barris (Rockwell), including the time he spent as CIA assassin "Sunny Sixkiller", making hits while under the guise of chaperoning the game show contestants who have won vacation prizes.
Directed by Clooney from a script by Charlie Kaufman. This one really does look fantastic so far.
(Info from upcomingmovies.com )

Peter Apruzzese

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Peter Apruzzese
This *could* be good, but with Clooney directing, I'm not hopeful. He should get a little behind-the-camera experience before directing a feature film. Did anyone see the Fail-Safe TV movie? I know he didn't direct it, but it was his production all the way and it was awful. Some actors are better off staying as actors...

Peter Apruzzese

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Peter Apruzzese
Not that it's always 100% accurate, but the IMDB doesn't list any directing credits aside from this project. Not even a short film!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks