What's new

Conan The Destroyer On Region 1 DVD? (1 Viewer)

Krister_

Stunt Coordinator
Hi guys,

I really need your help now since I am thikning of buying Conan The Destroyer on Region 1. I wonder if it is in 2.35:1 Anamorphic Widescreen? I was reading that it is in Letterboxed on Amazon but I hope so much that it is in Anamorphic Widescreen so please help me with this one guys

Many thanks,

Krister

Stephen_J_H

All Things Film Junkie
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Stephen J. Hill
Conan the Destroyer is only available in non-anamorphic, regardless of whether you buy the single disc or the Conan Franchise Collection 2-pack.

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
the region 1 edition of conan the destroyer is not enhanced for widescreen. however the region 2 and 4 is.
this version is enhanced for widescreen and is not edited. this version includes commentary with the director and a couple of the cast members.
Amazon.co.uk: Conan the Destroyer [1984]: Arnold Schwarzenegger, Grace Jones, Wilt Chamberlain, Mako, Tracey Walter, Sarah Douglas, Olivia d'Abo, Pat Roach, Jeff Corey, Sven-Ole Thorsen, Bruce Fleischer, Ferdy Mayne, Angel Ashley, André the Giant, Ma

this version is also enhanced for widescreen and is edited for a bit. this version includes acommentary track with sarah douglas (queen taramis)
Amazon.co.uk: Conan The Destroyer (Collector's Edition) [1984]: Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sarah Douglas, Olivia D'Abo, Grace Jones, Mako, Pat Roach, Tracey Walter: DVD

HBO and cinemax HD on direct tv have shown Conan the destroyer in HD. its not formated at 2.35. it fills up the whole screen, but it is in HD.

Jacob

Krister_

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks so much for your help guys I really appreciated it
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks