- Jul 3, 1997
- Real Name
- Ronald Epstein
LOS ANGELES, March 3, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Comscore today announced the official worldwide weekend box office estimates for the weekend of March 3, 2019, as compiled by the company's theatrical measurement services.
As the trusted industry partner for real-time box office reporting, Comscore is the only theater-level movie measurement and analytics company providing insights across the world's largest markets, covering 95 percent of the global industry gross. Using Comscore's suite of movie products, customers are able to analyze admissions and gross results from around the world.
Comscore's Senior Media Analyst Paul Dergarabedian commented, "Paramount's 'How To Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World' tops the chart again as the hit animated family film pushes closer to the $400 million mark worldwide while Fox's sci-fi epic 'Alita: Battle Angel' crosses the $350 million global box office threshold."
The top 12 worldwide weekend box office estimates, listed in descending order, per data collected as of Sunday, March 3, are below.
- How To Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World - Universal - $82.0M
- Alita: Battle Angel - 20th Century Fox - $47.4M
- Green Book - Lionsgate - $36.6M
- Tyler Perry's A Madea Family Funeral - Multiple - $27.1M
- Wandering Earth, The - Multiple - $14.9M
- Lego Movie 2: The Second Part, The - Warner Bros. - $12.7M
- Happy Death Day 2U - Universal - $8.7M
- Cold Pursuit - Multiple - $7.5M
- Fighting With My Family - Multiple - $7.0M
- Escape Room - Sony - $6.3M
- Resistance: The Yoo Kwan-soon Story - Lotte Entertainment - $5.2M
- Greta - Universal - $5.0M
The top 12 domestic weekend box office estimates, listed in descending order, per data collected as of Sunday, March 3, are below.
- How To Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World - Universal - $30.0M
- Tyler Perry's A Madea Family Funeral - Lionsgate - $27.1M
- Alita: Battle Angel - 20th Century Fox - $7.0M
- Lego Movie 2: The Second Part, The - Warner Bros. - $6.6M
- Green Book - Universal - $4.7M
- Fighting With My Family - MGM - $4.7M
- Isn't It Romantic - Warner Bros. - $4.6M
- Greta - Focus Features - $4.6M
- What Men Want - Paramount - $2.7M
- Happy Death Day 2U - Universal - $2.5M
- Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse - Sony - $2.1M
- Upside, The - STX Entertainment - $2.1M
© 2019 Comscore - Content in this chart is produced and/or compiled by Comscore and its Box Office Essentials and International Box Office Essentials data collection and analytical services, and is covered by provisions of the Copyright Act. The material presented herein is intended to be available for public use. You may reproduce the content of the chart in any format or medium without first obtaining permission, subject to the following requirements: (1) the material must be reproduced accurately and not in a misleading manner; (2) any publication or issuance of any part of the material to others must acknowledge Comscore as the source of the material; and (3) you may not receive any monetary consideration for reproducing, displaying, disclosing or otherwise using any part of the material.