What's new

Computer stuff... (1 Viewer)

Andrew Pratt

Senior HTF Member
I'm open to offers and shipping is included in the price. Payment via paypal or cash if local (discounts available for locals). I'm selling these to fund an AppleTV purchase so if someone has one they would trade PM me.

Vantec NexStar GX external 200 gigabyte hard drive. Asking $120.
  • The NexStar GX provides the next generation of external hard drive enclosures. More than conveniently allowing added storage, the NexStar GX increases expandability by integrating a powered USB hub. Using a specially designed SMART active/passive cooling system ensures that your drive stays cool and functioning optimally. The NexStar GX utilizes high speed USB 2.0, offering speeds up to 480 Mbps, 40 times the speed of USB 1.1! Smart and expandable, the NexStar GX is the ideal way to store and transfer your data. I have a 200 gigabyte hard drive installed in the enclosure. Here's a detailed description from Vantec's website...Nexstar GX
Laptop Memory. Asking $20 for both.
  • I have two 200 pin DDR SODIMMS' available. One is a 512 and the others a 256 meg model.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks