What's new

Computer Hook Up (1 Viewer)

BradStoodley

Auditioning
Hi,

I can't seem to find any information on hooking up my computer to my HT. I've been told this is possible, but I have no idea how, and no idea where to find information on it. FYI, I have a Panasonic SA-HE100 reciever, Fluance AV-HTB speakers, Panasonic A310 DVD player, and a Panasonic 32" TV. I really want to run my computer through for music purposes mainly (cause my DVD won't take CD-R's) Please Help!! Thanks all.

Brad

BradStoodley

Auditioning
Sorry! That was kind of dumb!! My computer outputs are 1/4". So I imagine I need a 1/4" to RCA..... will this work?

Carl Johnson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Carl III
yep, assuming you're trying to sound from your CPU to the home theater that will do the trick.

Jeremy Scott

Second Unit
i do the same thing, the only thing i dont like about doing this is it plays everything thought the ht system, inlcuding AOL sounds. I just do it for my mp3's, until i get a new dvd/mp3 player for hts.

sam_canavo

Stunt Coordinator
Jeremy
Just go into sounds settings and and set it no sounds. The only thing you will hear is the program your running,mp3s,power dvd, media player etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks