What's new

Comprehensive Upcoming Title List??? (1 Viewer)

Jeff Swearingen

Second Unit
Real Name
Jeff
Is there anywhere online that I can find an easy-to-navigate, comprehensive upcoming title release list sorted by date? The Bits was good for titles that they posted cover art for, but it fell behind with the book they were working on and never had everything listed. Amazon's future release list is always a pain to navigate. I know there are some great titles coming out, and I don't want to miss them simply by forgetting what all comes out on the release date! (Plus it helps with budgeting to know how much you'll be spending on DVD in a certain month :) )

Shane_M

Stunt Coordinator
There's Amazon.com, it has a pretty good list including the non-mainstream stuff.

The link in my sig isn't bad. Users can submit DVD release dates to help keep the lists up to date. However, we tend to stick more to mainstream titles until we can finish our new release date schedule.

PaulP

Senior HTF Member
I just follow this forum and a few other sites and make my own release list :D

Jim Spencer

Stunt Coordinator
It looks like that "hollywood bitchslap" is the same as the Efilmcritic one I posted earlier, but just not as updated though. So I'll stick with Efilmcritic.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Jim, they are one and the same. HollywoodBitchSlap is aimed at strictly USA, whereas eFilmCritic reads like it takes a more international approach. I've never broken it down exactly, though. The guys who keep up with that list are HTF members, so I expect them to chime in here soon. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks