Component Video Inputs (3)

Discussion in 'AV Receivers' started by Bill Lide, Jun 11, 2004.

1. Bill Lide

Bill Lide Extra

Anyone know a good reciever in the $500 - $800 range that has 3 component Video inputs (HD Cable Box, DVD, and XBOX) [​IMG] If have been doing some research but I haven't found any recievers in that price range. Thanks for you time guys.

Bill

2. David Strand

David Strand Agent

I wish there were some with more... HD cable, DVD, ps2, gamecube, xbox. Well I don't have an xbox actually, but I'm sure there are people out there with all 3 systems.

I hate having to use an external switcher.

Anyways, to answer your question, I think the Denon 2805 has 3 component inputs, as does the 3805 which is a bit more pricey.

3. Drew_W

Drew_W Screenwriter

Hit up the manufacturer websites and read the manuals and rear panel photos they put up on their sites. They're there for a reason...

4. Eddie Horton

Eddie Horton Stunt Coordinator

Like David said, the only 2 I know of right now are the Denon 2805 and 3805. The 2805 lists somewhere close to $899.00.

5. Aaron Gilbert

Aaron Gilbert Second Unit

The Kenwood VR-8070 looks like a winner to me, if you can wait. And unlike the previous model, it's available in black. Kenwood says July, Crutchfield says not until early August. $499 is the MSRP, so you may be able to find it much less, once it comes out.

http://www.kenwoodusa.com/product/pr...productId=2612

Aaron Gilbert

6. Aaron Gilbert

Aaron Gilbert Second Unit

The Kenwood VR-8070 looks like a winner to me, if you can wait. And unlike the previous model, it's available in black. Kenwood says July, Crutchfield says not until early August. $499 is the MSRP, so you may be able to find it much less, once it comes out.

http://www.kenwoodusa.com/product/pr...productId=2612

Aaron Gilbert