What's new

Component Video Connectors (1 Viewer)

Sankar

Second Unit
Hi all,

I'm looking for RCA jack Bulkhead sets (the type you use in a wall plate to connect component video to) in Red/Green/Blue colors. Sort of like this. Every place I look appears to only sell the Red/White/Yellow ones (which are of course more commonly used).

I did a search (on the web and here) and came up blank so far ... I did find this (28-165), but the wall plate appears to be the wrong color (I plan to use ivory) and the connectors do not appear to be gold plated (which would be nice to get if possible).

Does anyone have any pointers on where to look?

:)

Nick.H

Stunt Coordinator
My local hardware shop has those, it has everythings its like a gadget shop called, Jaycar & Altronics everything to do with electrical; ofcourse in Australia.

However I would look for a similar type of shop in your area, Place that sells kits that you can make stuff etc.

They are excellent for cables aswell.

Sankar

Second Unit
Thanks! Lucky you!

I got my cables from Blue Jeans Cable and the spkr wire etc from PartsExpress. Neither seem to stock these ... and I'm new to the area I live in so am not very familiar with local shops selling such stuff yet.

Does anyone have any links to sites that sell these? I'm sure that they are out there ... I've just not had much luck finding them so far :frowning:

Sankar

Second Unit
Thanks!

Amazing that I was looking at the same page (referred to it in my post) and never saw it! In fact when I first read your post I was tempted to say, " ... but that is the wrong color!" ... glad that I followed through. These will indeed do the job.

I'm also inclined to believe now that the item numbered 28-165 can also be dismantled and reassembled onto an ivory plate.

Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation155
Recent bookmarks