What's new

Component Racks (1 Viewer)

Dave Schofield

Second Unit
Can anyone recommend a site for equipment/component racks/stands? Someone posted a really nice site here a few weeks ago and after two hours of searching I am unable to find it. I've been to: Atlantic, Markertec, AudioAdvisor, BillyBags, Boltz, Elite Storage, ImmediaSound, Sanus, Smarthome and World Exchange without finding a) a site with decent pics of their products and b) reasonably priced items. I'm looking to spend about $350-400 and most of those sites have one, maybe two items in my price range.

I know I'm missing something, someone posted a great retail site for this type of stuff a few weeks ago and I can't find it...

Thanks!

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
Oops, I guess I must have missed it in his list.

I actually have one of those Flexy racks, I have a 10 shelf rack and I'm already out of space. My X-box has to live on the floor and my PVR 501 lives on top of my HK tuner...

I have an Atlantic Penguin Media Holder which is great, it's pretty and can be customized as to the size and the types of media. It's similar to the Boltz racks except it's wood and not steel.

Jay

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks