What's new

Component cables & distribution amps for sale (1 Viewer)

Joe Tilley

Supporting Actor
I have three Audio Authority Universal Distribution Amps with power supplys model 985U. They will handel Analog audio 4 out, Digital coax audio 4 out, Composite video 4 out, & Component video 4 out, with two input or outputs on either side. These are very similar to the amps that Parts Express sells #180-008 for 140.00. I also have three Component video analog audio cables ( Maker unknown )that are 10' cables. They are combined into one large heavy cable ( see pics )and are 75ohm. Last I have one set of Monster Component Video 3 cables 6'.
I am asking 60.00 each for the amps with power supply.
35.00 each for the Component & Audio cables.
And 40.00 for the Monster 3 cables.
I will pay shipping on any.

If anyone is interested or has questions please PM or email me. If you go to my www link you can see pics of them there under Joes home theater on the second page.
Also if anyone was interested in two or more pieces together I will take off 5.00 per piece. So if you wonted an amp & Component Video/Audio cable I'll sell them together for 85.00.
Thanks for looking... Joe

Joe Tilley

Supporting Actor
Jerry, You have a pm. Sorry for all the screw ups I'm getting myself lost in the pm area & this new DSL stuff my wife done has me all messed up.

Jerry Klawiter

Screenwriter
Joe,
I called you and left a phone message, just let me know when its best to return a second call.
Maybe we can iron this out for all three amps and the three 10' cables that satisfies both parties
concerns.
-Jerry

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks