Complete HT System $20,000.00

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Mike Cason, Feb 18, 2006.

1. Mike Cason

Mike Cason Auditioning

I am offering my complete home theater system for sale. Years of research and design work has yielded a superb sounding stereo or 7.1 system. Everyone who has listened to this system leaves my home in awe!

I have built my two mains, center speaker, and subwoofer using drivers from around the world. Davis Kevlar drivers from France, Morel mid from Israel, Chinese HI VI research planer/ribbon tweeters, Danish Scan Speak mids, and the famous Lambda TD 12s drivers (2 in each main), hand built by Nick McKinney in Florida. The passive crossover networks use Solen caps, Mills resistors, Jantzen inductors and all 3 have been computer designed. I built them here at my shop.

The surrounds are in ceiling Polk RC-85I, and the two center back speakers are the B & W DM303, black finish. The mains, sub, and center speaker are laminated with Pionite Black Slate. (Formica type material). Full grills with gold nameplates.

The 2800 watt subwoofer is a 235 lb. dual driver, 4 passive radiator single enclosure with two remote QSC 1450 amplifiers. The drivers are the Soundsplinter RL-p 15" (TC-9 modified) dual voice coil, dual spider drivers. Each subwoofer driver is powered by each QSC amp.

Mitsubishi Diamond 65" HD TV
    Mitsubishi equipment rack with tinted glass door
    Rotel 1065 receiver
    Sony DVD Player
    Latest H-20 Direct TV HD receiver
    JVC VHS video player
    2 QSC 1450 amps (subwoofer)
    1 KLH 100 watt receiver/amp (used only as the amp for the B & W DM-303 center back speakers)

$20,000 non-negoitable.

Serious inquiries only. FOB Houston/Clear Lake. Email me for links to photos and more information.
    [email protected]

2. Mike Cason

Mike Cason Auditioning

I've deleted this posting. My system is not for sale now.

3. Mike Cason

Mike Cason Auditioning

This system is not for sale now.