What's new

Complete Home Theater for sale (1 Viewer)

Scott McGillivray

Supporting Actor
Hello gang.
As stated in the Software sales area, I am exiting the Home Theater hobby. I have loved every minute of it and don't regret a darn thing. I hope to someday get involved in it again, but for various reasons, I am stopping.
I have a rather nice setup and am looking to sell it. I have no experience selling things on the "net", but I figured I would turn to you, my brothers and sisters of the HTF, to offer what I think is a great deal on some really nice gear. I don't know what shipping costs will be, but I live in Saskatchewan, Canada if that helps you calculate it. So, here is a list of the gear for sale.
Denon 3801 $1000.00 CDN
Klipsch La Scala (Pair, Black)$2700.00 CDN
Klipsch RC-7 (Black) $1000.00 CDN
Klipsch RS-3 (Pair, Black) $600.00 CDN
Paradigm Titans (Pair, Black) $150.00 CDN
Paradigm PS-1000 Subwoofer (Two available, Black) $350.00 CDN each
Prices listed are not firm. Make me a reasonable offer. All the gear is in top notch shape, much of it less than a year old! Let me know if you are offering in Canadian or US funds. I expect the buyer to pay for shipping. You can contact me either by e-mail at [email protected] or via Private Message.
Thanks guys! Wish me luck!
(edited to include pricing)

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
Sorry to see you go Scott :frowning:
But...you still have to list prices, it's forum rules.

Andrew S

Stunt Coordinator
Those Titans are awfully tempting, especially in CANADIAN dollars which would be right up my alley, IF I had the money :frowning:.
Maybe if I fall into some cash.
Good Luck.
Andrew

Joe Hsu

Supporting Actor
Those are some nice prices there...
Bump for you while I try to hold myself back on those Titans. Man, between HTF and AT, I have a negative cash-flow. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks