What's new

Complete Hawaii Five-O on sale (1 Viewer)

Statskeeper

Second Unit
Real Name
Maureen
Amazon is continuing with sales on TV titles. This week all 12 seasons of the original Hawaii Five-O are available for $139.99. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/ref=pe_196050_27739050_pe_button/?ASIN=B005ZEM932

ChrisALM

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Chris
I could have never held off for this long on purchasing Hawaii Five-O, but if any one did, this is an incredible deal.

hypnohighball

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
John Sayers
Dang - I just started picking up the season sets, too, just a few months ago. I've got 1 to 4 so far. Can't see me rebuying the 4 to get the rest.....maybe the prices on the later sets will come down to around $10, which is what I paid for seasons 1 - 4. I can wait.....

Statskeeper

Second Unit
Real Name
Maureen
I know...I bought seasons 1 and 2 for $6 each about a year ago (Big Lots sale) so I'm going to wait on single season sets to be on sale.

AndyMcKinney

Senior HTF Member
I also picked up several sets in various sales (amazon marketplace, Big Lots and Best Buy). Don't think I paid more than $10 for any and have, as I recall, somewhere between six and eight of them, so I'd have to pass on this as well. I'm content to wait for another Best Buy $9.99 sale for any that I'm missing.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks