What's new

Complete front projection system!! Includes line doubler!! $900 (1 Viewer)

Chris Rosene

Second Unit
Did you ever think about going to front projection, but always assumed it was cost prohibitive ?? Well, now you have no excuse. For sale I have:
1 Sony 1031Q Projector
1 DVDO Iscan V2
For $900!!!
Forget about buying from Ebayers who say "I don't know how to test this" or "powers up but I don't know anything else". That usually means the tubes are toast. This projector is in perfect working order, powers up just fine, and displays a beautiful image. The lenses have been removed to reveal tubes in pristine condition. This PJ will provide thousands of hours of viewing enjoyment and scans to a rate high enough to display HDTV images.
If you need to find out anything more about this little beauty, do a search at avsforum.com in the CRT section and you will find many, many happy 1031Q owners.
COMES WITH EXTRAS: Includes manufacturers ceiling mount, custom made cable to connect the Iscan to the PJ (the PJ has diff pinouts than a normal VGA cable) and a 25' high quality VGA cable to run from Iscan to the PJ.
This projector is relatively lightweight (65lbs) and virtually silent (just a few quiet fans) which makes it ideal for an excellent entry into front projetion.
It is also shippable via fed ex ground for a very reasonable rate. Shipping and custom box to be paid for buy the buyer. I'm confident if you are in the 48 states, I can get this to your front door for around $75, but we'll do an estimate ahead of time to guarantee and fix your shipping charges.
Oh, and in case you didn't know why I chose the V2 Iscan, it includes must have features such as a squeeze mode to fit a 4:3 image on a 16:9 screen and 3:2 pulldown detection. The Iscan comes in its original box with manual and has only been opened and tested, so it is like new.
Email me here if interested
Footnote: I will be traveling on business from Sunday until Friday, so if I don't reply to your email right away, you know why :)

Kevin_Kr

Supporting Actor
Chris any av trade wants,

I have purchased from Chris before and he is very reliable and recommend him highly to everyone!

Chris Rosene

Second Unit
I will Kevin. I'm in no great shakes to sell, so I won't give it away. The V2 Iscan seems to fetching close to $400 on Ebay, so $500 for the PJ is a steal !!

If somebody wants to buy this soon, I'll fix shipping and packing costs at $50. So call it $950 shipped anywhere in the 48 states!!!

Chris Rosene

Second Unit
Don't make me sell this on Ebay!! Some HTF'er must want to make a move to FP. You can't do any better than this for the price.
I've got pics of the beautiful CRT faces as well!!!!

Bill_D

Supporting Actor
Chris,

What condition are the lenses in? Any fungus? Any visible browning or burn-in?

Wes

Screenwriter
Real Name
Wes Peterson
I'm thinking about this, Any chance you could post some screen shots or any photos?

Any idea of how many hours on tubes?

Wes

Chris Rosene

Second Unit
Wes

No hours meter on the 1031Q. The CRT faces are clean with no burn or wear, which is wwwaaaayyyy more important than the number of hours.

I'd post some photos if I had somewhere to host them!!

rodney wiley

Second Unit
Just a bit of info for any prospective buyers. Chris spent all day on e-mail answering all of my questions in great detail. I have seen the pictures and the crt faces are pristine. I want this set-up so bad I can taste it but alas before Christmas I simply cant afford it and my ball and chain has said she wont help finance the purchase. My point being, I would feel totally secure in buying from Chris and somebody,hopefully me, is gonna get a GREAT deal! :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

ColinM

Senior HTF Member
Wife said no, not until Christmas is paid for. Good luck people!

And I live close enough to go pick it up!!

AIEE!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks