What's new

Complete DIY Budget speakers for ~$250/pr??? (1 Viewer)

jeff lam

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jeff Lam
Guys, my brother is in the market for some speakers. He will probably want them complete and fully assembled. Obviously he can't go with GR AV1's like me with his budget. I recommended axiom and paradigm from retail speakers but want to know if there is anything out there in the diy world that can offer a complete pair for around $250 that will sound better than those 2. He wants to start with the front 3 and sub for around $500-600. What do you guys recommend for his budget?

Bryan.T

Agent
You want a pair of speaker for $250? Does that include the wood and finish? If not why can't he do the Gr Research A/V-1? The kit cost $229 per pair. Another option could be the new Exodus Audio Kit 4.1, about $160 per pair. I haven't heard either one of these personally but you should be able to find some reviews. There are other kits or plans available so you should not be limited. Note I have the Gr Research A/V-2.

Bryan

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks