Complete Def. Tech. Tower surround system... $1500/obo

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Nathan_J_A, Oct 1, 2003.

1. Nathan_J_A

Nathan_J_A Auditioning

Howdy,

I may be upgrading my whole system, so I will have four virtually brand new Def Tech BP8-B's for sale with the Cherry top and bottom caps, and a single Def. Tech. ProCenter C2.

They are great speakers. They put out a lot of bass, when I first got them I was playing some "Aesop Rock: Labor Days" and the bass response was phenomenal. I was pretty proud of my SVS PC+ sub.... until I realized that it wasn't on!!! They are a generally neutral speaker with full midrange, and a hint of brightness on the very top end. This makes for great detail and some excellent bass extension.

I've had all the speakers for little more than a month and I'll sell the C2 and all four BP8-B's for $1400/obo plus shipping in their original packaging, etc. I just paid $1600 for the BP8-B's alone just over a month ago. I'll of course inlcude both the standard floor pad kit and the
    spiking kit. You'd essentially be getting the whole Def Tech tower setup for a good price, and the C2 for free.

You can contact me:

via e-mail at naschbac@gonzaga.edu
    work phone at 509-921-0593
    home phone at 509-290-2526

-Nathan Aschbacher

2. Nathan_J_A

Nathan_J_A Auditioning

You know what. The shipping costs are negotiable. Depending on how close I get to my asking price I'd be willing to split or pay them in total if they aren't horrendously expensive.

-Nathan

3. Nathan_J_A

Nathan_J_A Auditioning

I can't figure out how to edit the title of this thread, but I'd also like to revise the asking price to...

$1400 rather than $1500.

Thanks,
    Nathan