What's new

Complete Cowboy Bebop Movie DVD Specs (1 Viewer)

JohnDMoore

Stunt Coordinator
Amazon has a deal that will get you all 6 discs for under $100. That's what I just did. Couldn't be happier (unless I had the Perfect Sessions boxset).

DaveGTP

Senior HTF Member
Actually, I bid too late to get in on an auction a few weeks back that ended @ 148.50. Tried to snipe just a little too late, the firewall at work was running slower than normal that day. Only rarely do they seem to hit $300 (at least used). Average is $200ish mostly. New ones are the ones that go for the big bucks.

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
I recently sold a SEALED copy of Perfect Sessions for an HTF member on eBAY and got $310 shipped for it :)

DaveGTP

Senior HTF Member
I watched another one finish @ 152.50 today but I spent my extra cash on the Boogiepop Phantom LE Box that just came out. However, if I had realized that I would get my $50+ for Ninja Gaiden Trilogy for SNES in like 3 hours, I would have considered tossing in a bid.

Paul, after several hours of perusing ebay to find legit anime: ignore all the buy-it-now auctions. 90% of those are bootlegs. It makes it a lot easier to find the legitimate releases. And for Bebop, look for 'Cowboy Bebop Limited'. The search for Perfect, Perfect Collection, or Perfect Sessions comes up with many bootlegs. Most of the bootleggers don't call it 'Limited Edition'

Paul_Stachniak

Screenwriter
So the world's largest package showed up at my door today. I mean it was huge, the size of a 19" TV say. I don't recall ordering anything that size.

So I tear it open, and its just like something out of Christmas story. Inside, is miles of packing paper... and finally, underneath it all -- a tiny Limited Edition Bebop box.

Heh, I love that Bandai took this much trouble to ship it to me. Anyways, the whole set now rests happily on my shelf.

Kong Chang

Screenwriter
DaveGTP:

I don't think all the "Buy It Now" are boots. I usually sell my R1 DVDs with Buy It Now option enabled with reserve. So look out for mine. I do tend to sell stuff I am tired of anyways.

DaveGTP

Senior HTF Member
I am personally a big fan of using buy-it-now myself when selling stuff. Perhaps with me, it is because I am generally hunting for box sets or complete 3 disc sets, for example, and they always have ridiculously cheap buynows on them. (I thus tune them all out as best I can). I do occasionally check out a listing when the title sounds like a real release (even if it has a buy-it-now). I have refrained from selling off my old version of the Lodoss OVAs on ebay (and moving to the newer remastered set) because of all the bootlegs.

It's too bad the word bootleg is flagged by ebay, otherwise I would put "NOT BOOTLEG" in the title :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bolorkay
Recent bookmarks