What's new
  • Announcing New Ownership at Home Theater Forum. Learn More

Complete Cowboy Bebop Movie DVD Specs (1 Viewer)

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
good idea putting this into the extra space in the boxset. of course, my box is safely tucked away. ;)

definitely looking forward to this.

and, if we could all stop beating that poor horse...maybe it will have a chance to survive.

there! yeah...i said it! :)

Tony-B

Senior HTF Member
THAT'S YOUR'S?! I had no clue! I am going to enter that contest. I think mine can win...

Paul_Stachniak

Screenwriter
^^^Thanks. I was starting to give up too. And out of nowhere they picked it.

And I'm so freakin' happy. 'Cause I always hated myself from missing out the chance to buy the box to begin with.

Big Ups to AnimeonDVD.com for creating that contest.

DaveGTP

Senior HTF Member
I saw the contest win there Paul :) I considered entering myself, but I have very little artistic talent (lucky if I can draw a stickman right) and not a lot of ideas. I considered dressing my fiancee's Shit-zu up to look like Ein, but the dog doesn't look anything like a Welsh Corgie, dammit! :)

I am still Bebop-purchase-paralyzed. One of my favorite animes so far (having seen discs 1,2,4,5 and a little of the end couple eps on Adult Swim). I am unable to just buy the 6 disc set because I want the nifty box and especially the soundtrack CD!! However, I am unwilling to pay more than like $150 for the box. I had some money I kind of creatively made free this month for a purchase, and I ordered the Escaflowne Box last night from overstock with a coupon, etc ($135 shipped) instead of Bebop.

I know that Paul Champagne's website says that he no longer makes the Bebop box (due to request from Bandai to desist) , but it hints that you could still get a custom one done. He is out until the 30th of this month but will be back. Anyone have input on the Paul Champagne boxes? They look pretty [email protected] And how's the construction on the LE Bebop box?

Paul_Stachniak

Screenwriter
Well Dave, don't give up so soon. The contest for the Bebop box will be running a couple of months longer.

Keep submitting, that's what I did.

Paul_Stachniak

Screenwriter
I can't even find the BOX on Ebay. All I see now is this three disc bootleg version of the series which features cover art like the box, and nothing else.

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
You can buy the six individual releases seperately for a total of about $120 if you look around a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
augustosv
Recent bookmarks