What's new

Competitive pricing on a Parasound HDA-2205A? (1 Viewer)

Trevor Schell

Supporting Actor
Hi!,
Just wondering what a good price on the Parasound HCA-2205A would be.
I will be negotiating a price on one in the next couple of days but don't want to pay more than what is necessary.
Thanks!,
------------------
Trevor
Link Removed Sonically Enhanced
Updated new digital pictures!

Charbel

Agent
I`ve been looking for one myself and this is what I found. Used as low as $1250 Mint 1600+ and new 1795 (US$)from internet merchants. Hope this helps, good luck.

Paul Gere

Second Unit
Both the used and new prices above are competitive...especially the used price. - -where was that price when I bought mine?!?

Trevor Schell

Supporting Actor
Good, That gives me something to work with. Hopefully I can get it to a few hundred below that.
Paul,,how do you like the 2205, I didn't realize you had that amp.
------------------
Trevor
Link Removed Sonically Enhanced
Updated new digital pictures!

rin

Stunt Coordinator
I picked up a store demo HCA-2205 for $1100. I got the AVC-2500u pre-pro to go with it as a demo as well. They were both in mint condition and came with the Parasound 10yr(5yrs labor) warranty.
Good luck haggling, Trevor.
rin
------------------
My Home Theater

KeithR

Second Unit
Is there a particular reason you want the Parasound? Or are you open to other ideas?

Steve Morgan

Second Unit
Real Name
Steve
Trevor, I bought mine 3 months ago. It was a year old and in primo shape I paid $1350 shipped. You will not be dissapointed with this amp. I had the 100's and the CC with ADP's and Servo 15a. Close to your setup, and it brought new life to the 100's and the CC. I sold my Paradigms and went with the new Von Schweikerts and the 2205at still is a great performer.Parasound also has a 10 year warranty but in the last 4 years I have not needed any service.
Good Shopping,
Steve M.
------------------

Paul Gere

Second Unit
Trevor,
I've had my 2205 for about a year and absolutely love it. I believe we're using the same speakers (100's, ADP surrounds and 450 center), so there's no reason you wouldn't find equally great results.
In my tinkering, I have found that slightly brighter interconnects between preamp and amp with neutral speaker cables make for a great sonic combination with this amp/speaker combo. Of course, your upstream equipment will also affect results and as always ----your actual mileage will vary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks