What's new

Community Season 4 (1 Viewer)

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
I thought the puppet episode was like a mutated version / attempt to replicate the Buffy musical episode, right down to the overarching theme, which really seemed to come out of nowhere.

Overall, I found little of it very funny and strangely maudlin.

Quentin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Quentin H
The puppets were fun (particularly as the berries kicked in), but the episode ended SO fast! I imagine it's because of the songs. It just didn't feel like very much happened.

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
Intro to Knots a pretty boring Christmas episode.I did like Annie's line "You're F'ing us?"Dark timeline Annie was hot.Piere was written out of the show.

spshultz

Supporting Actor
Real Name
John Ratzen
Drake timeline Annie was hot.
Good grief do I know it!! I got a few chuckles out of the episode but when Darkest Timeline Annie hit the screen, HNNNNGGGGG!

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
Cameron Yee said:
Before or after the strait jacket and mask came off?
After the mask came off.The other thing I was thing about since we got a new sow runner and a new feel for the show. Maybe they should have done a dark time line season.

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
Basic Human AnatonyIt seemed like this episode was shot out of order.If you notice in the cold opening that the dry erase board says happy Oct 19th day.This aired just after the Christmas episode.Pierce was again hardly in the episode and was written given nothing to do.The episode was okay. The fake body switching stuff was done pretty well.Still not top notch Community.

spshultz

Supporting Actor
Real Name
John Ratzen
I liked the episode quite a bit and had no idea until late last night that Jim Rash actually wrote it. It was probably one of my favorites of this season so far.

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
TravisR said:
What worked great about that was seeing how much fun Danny Pudi and Donald Glover were having playing each other's roles.
I thought Dean did Jeff Winger pretty well too.And it was funny that Annie was into the Dean as Jeff.They named a list of body switching movies, but not Like Father, Like Son Ahbed throwing away Vice Versa because of Judge Reinhold.

Quentin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Quentin H
Finally some pretty good character stuff along with the typical comedy. Dean as Jeff was quite funny.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Is Josh not still watching, because I'm not and was hoping he'd link to pics/animation of this Darkest Timeline Annie so I could see for myself. :)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Thanks. Wow, she's probably the hottest celeb right now. I don't know why she doesn't seem to be a big name.

Untitled.png

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
I think she's just at the right level at the moment. Not so big, not so obscure. It keeps her accessible while keeping people wanting to see more. The only thing missing I suppose is having the lead role in something.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I think that once Community ends (which is probably in two episodes), Alison Brie will start doing alot more movies. She had supporting roles in Scream 4 and The Five Year Engagement but I guess Community and occasional appearances on Mad Men have kept her pretty busy over the last few years.

EDIT: I'll echo Greg's comment and say how she is super hot.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I'm just glad she's not going down the route of being known for her offscreen antics. I suppose she lives like a normal person, as I know nothing about her personal life. I always say, don't give the paparazzi anything to work with and you'll be alright.

Paul D G

Screenwriter
Greg_S_H said:
Is Josh not still watching,
I've wondered that myself and noticed he's not posting anywhere. There were a few other topics I read that he's shown up in but I have not seen a post from him in months.

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
Just two episodes left.This weeks episode is
a "Lost" type of episode where Ahbed discovers that their lives have been intertwined even before Greendale and have been destined to meet at Greendale.
Season/series finale
dark time line episode

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks