Joel McHale: Jeff Winger

Gillian Jacobs: Britta Perry

Danny Pudi: Abed Nadir

Yvette Nicole Brown: Shirley Bennett

Alison Brie: Annie Edison

Donald Glover: Troy Barnes

Chevy Chase: Pierce Hawthorn

Dan Harmon: Writer, Ex. Producer and Creator

Yvette wants everyone to know that she is NOT a lush. Despite all the comments/jokes made about her and alchohol in the Season One DVD set....she doesn't drink.

[COLOR= #ff0000]There is a "coupon" good for $5 off Community Season One at Amazon. Just enter COMSEAS1 in the doscount code box when you are checking out. Expires 8/9/10. Here is the link to buy it at Amazon:[/COLOR] http://www.amazon.com/Community-Complete-Season-Joel-McHale/dp/B002N5N5LG/ref=sr_1_1?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1280044720&sr=1-1

The cast seemed to get along fabulously and appeared to be very fan friendly. Dan Harmon let everyone know that episode 4 of Season 2 will have an Apollo 4 homage during a space themed episode. According to Dan, "Humanity has to use its humanity to overcome the cosmos".

Dan was asked where the "Warfare" episode came from. He responded that we have become jaded about TV and jokingly added that he wanted to see what they could do about filiming a Die Hard inspired episode before they were canceled.

Joel McHale was asked about having multiple jobs (Talk Soup & Community). He said that he want's to have as many jobs as Ryan Seacrest.

The cast was asked about the amount of improv in the show and suprisingly Danny and Donald responded that there was not much, "the scripts are pretty tight and we do them as written." An exception was the end of the Halloween script. They weren't allowed to to film it as written, so they just ad libbed.

An audience member asked if they have the whole season laid out, especially when it comes to the Annie and Jeff remance. The writers replied that they have a "state of the union every 6 weeks to get everyone on the same page and steer the direction".

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
Here's Yvette Nicole Brown's video diary of the experience. I tried to spot myself in her crowd shot at the panel, but I think I was one aisle over.

http://wonderwall.msn.com/tv/-community-video-diary-1777.video

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks