What's new

Comments wanted on my blog (1 Viewer)

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
Okay, first I kind of need to set it up - I started doing one blog, but it soon lost my interest because, well, my life is pretty mundane; I had nothing to write about. So, I thought, how do you make everyday life interesting enough to read about?

Anyway, the result was Transplanted Life, a fictional tale about a man who, on the day he was supposed to move cross-country for a new job, instead wakes up in the body of a girl he and his friends had met in a bar the night before.

I'm getting about 100 hits per day, with the counter showing them as mostly coming from one or two indexes of transformation net-stories (specializing in sex-change). That's okay, since I figure they're the core audience for this kind of thing anyway, but I was wondering if anyone knew of other places to make a more mainstream audience aware of it (heck, that's part of the point of this message - to get some more regular readers)?

Also, any comments on the story and/or writing itself would be much appreciated. In particular, I'm interested in how readers with perhaps less exotic tastes think I'm handling the "dating" plotline - too fast, not authentic, just icky? Because I am trying to improve my writing, to the point where it might be publishable or salable. Be aware that I've been doing it for a month and a half, so a certain amount of backstory has built up.

Anyway, there's a couple email addresses on the page - one for me, and one that goes to the blog's "author" - both of which I read. And here's that address again:

http://transplantedlife.blogspot.com

Tom Meyer

Second Unit
'blog' = weB LOG.

They are basically fancy online diaries, some more elaborate than others. Some are political, tech oriented or strictly personal.

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
There's a site, www.metamorphose.org I think, that specializes in indexing stories/movies/etc about people changing into other people and things. I put a link there and that's where the bulk of the hits are coming from.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks