What's new

Comments on new House and House II DVDs from Anchor Bay! (1 Viewer)

Terrell

Senior HTF Member
I was interested to hear from anyone who might have picked up the recent June releases of House and House II from Anchor Bay. Since I'm a sucker for cheesy or funny B-movie horror films, I was going to pick these up. I remember there was a previous release that inlcuded aboth films. These are seperate releases. Can anyone give sort of a mini-review on the new releases, and their transfers? Any help would be appreciated.

By the way, is there anyone else completely addicted to horror films like this, Return of the Living Dead, Evil Dead, and other B-movie horror films? I can't resist them. I'm on my horror spree. I'm about to purchase the entire Evil Dead trilogy, these two House DVDs, Return of the Living Dead, The Fog, Gremlins, and The Thing. It's getting a bit ridiculous. My wallet it taking a massive beat down.:frowning:

Damin J Toell

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Damin J. Toell
Terrell: just to make sure you know, the new discs are identical to the previous 2-disc release. Any reviews from that time would still apply.
By the way, is there anyone else completely addicted to horror films like this, Return of the Living Dead, Evil Dead, and other B-movie horror films?
Yup. For probably over 15 years. :)
DJ

MikeEckman

Screenwriter
Heh...although Im glad I have the 2-for-1 release of parts 1 and 2, I do like the packaging better on these new re-packagings. The coverart on the 2 disc one is pretty lame looking. I still prefer the original poster art, but oh well. Still two great movies to own and they have commentaries.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks