What's new

Coming Soon From Olive Films (2 Viewers)

greylocke5

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Richard G.
Richard Gallagher said:
I was checking Import CDs today to see the list of upcoming Olive Blu-rays, and I discovered that the prices are going up. Titles which I bought a few months ago for $14.19 plus shipping are now $18.87 plus shipping. They aren't taking pre-orders for the April releases yet, but they have posted the prices - $23.06 plus shipping! That's a pretty hefty increase, particularly considering the slow shipping.
I maintain an extensive wishlist of CDs and DVDs on the Import CDs website and, sorry to say, I have noticed that many items on my wishlist have gone up in price this week, not just the Olive DVDs. I will check them again later, as sometimes their prices go up and down.

DeWilson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Denny
Patrick McCart said:
Does this mean that Olive Films reconsidered their stance on the Republic serials or could they be cut-downs?
Well there are cut-downs on both of those serials (one a theatrical, the other one of the Century 66 TV-Film) so who knows. Although the information posted says serial.

Randy Korstick

Senior HTF Member
I really they hope they consider releasing the Republic serials. There were so many of them that were released on Laserdisc. I would love to be able to get them on DVD or Blu-Ray.

JoHud

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joe Hudak
Livius said:
The listing for the DVD is here. I don't see anything for a BD though.
The blu-ray listing is here

I had to use google to find it though. It wouldn't turn up on the site search for some reason no matter what search parameter I used.

ahollis

Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Allen
Yes Mr. Lime, thank you and you will be missed. If Olive was smart they would pass along information to you to distribute. I have only heard of the releases from you so that is the only reason they got my dollars. They owe you a lot.

David Weicker

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
Thank you MisterLime for all the effort and time you put in. I will miss your posts.Hopefully someone will be able to. continue the great work you've done

JoHud

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joe Hudak
I'd also like to thank you Mister Lime. You were really the only person resembling an Olive representative, even if your role was unofficial.

Hopefully someone else close to the company will emerge later on. If not, as Brandon said earlier, press releases will be the only thing that will keep us posted in the future.

TheSteig

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
Well that sure sucks :)
This is one of my favorite threads here because it was the only place I knew of that had information on upcoming Olive Film titles. I hope someone else can pick up where Scott left off.. Olives Facebook page has been dead forever too... There must lots of behind the scenes stuff going on

JoeDoakes

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
MisterLime said:
My key contact and good friend at Olive Films left his positions as the head of acquisitions and publicity, so I will no longer be posting updates for Olive Films.

Scott
Thank you for your posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks