GMBurns

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Glenn
I’ve never seen anything Little Rascals but depending on the pricing, if my meager budget allows, I’d like to contribute. My kids are under a year old, so they’re not watching TV yet, but I’d love to have some classic material that’s age appropriate to show them as a counterpoint to whatever fast cutting, ultra colorful new stuff that’ll be on their radar when they do.
I introduced my children to the Little Rascals and they really loved their hijinks. It was so much fun for me to watch with them. It gave me a new appreciation for the Rascals, and I think I enjoyed them even more, through the enjoyment they brought to my kids. My children are both in their 20's now, but every once in a while I have fond memories of those days and want to pull out the dvds and watch an episode for old times' sake.

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
I introduced my children to the Little Rascals and they really loved their hijinks. It was so much fun for me to watch with them. It gave me a new appreciation for the Rascals, and I think I enjoyed them even more, through the enjoyment they brought to my kids. My children are both in their 20's now, but every once in a while I have fond memories of those days and want to pull out the dvds and watch an episode for old times' sake.
Same here - and I included my grandkids in that when they got old enough to sit still long enough to watch them. My daughter's kids (now ages 9, 13, and 17) ask for Little Rascals and Three Stooges on a regular basis (they live across the street and I see them almost daily - my son's kids, ages 4, 6, and 8, aren't here as often as they live across the state. They're at the house every couple of months for a few days).

I'll pull out the DVD set and watch a few every month or two whether or not I have a kid to watch with me. The Little Rascals, The Three Stooges, the Laurel and Hardy shorts, and the Abbott & Costello films get regular viewings here. I never get tired of them.

Suzanne.S

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Suzanne
The campaign is LIVE on Indiegogo now. I've made my pledge. Here is the link from the ClassicFlix email:

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gil Jones