coming on 1 year but still newbie on home page

Discussion in 'Computers' started by John*C, May 19, 2004.

1. John*C

John*C Stunt Coordinator

I have chosen google.com as my home page and 1 out 7 it fills my widescreen laptop, the rest are the small windows, I am tired of having to fill it manually! I-8500 Dell laptop 16 X 10 15.4 inch with W/S configuration. I have looked at my manual and asked all the stores in my tri city area but no advice. Anyone have the magic formula to boot up and see a full home page, rather than having to click on the 'fill' square in the middle of the 3 seen in the upper right corner?:b

2. James Buhler

James Buhler Stunt Coordinator

Maximize your window, then hold down the right 'shift' key while closing the window by clicking on the 'x' in the top right hand corner. The next time you open your browser it will be maximized.

3. John*C

John*C Stunt Coordinator

Thank you very much James *kudos* to you and shame on all the stores in out tri city area that didn't know that simple configuration.[​IMG]

4. Vince Maskeeper

Vince Maskeeper Producer

Also, make sure it's the only browser open at the time (don't have multiple copies of IE running or it won't work).

5. John*C

John*C Stunt Coordinator

A 'Roger Wilco' on that guys and I hope this thread has helped others, that were too embarrassed to ask! This what forums are all about members helping members out.[​IMG]