What's new

3D Comic-Con Exclusive: Limited Edition Robot Head with "I, Robot" 3D Blu-ray Gift Set (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
TWENTIETH CENTURY FOX HOME ENTERTAINMENT ANNOUNCES

I, ROBOT COMING TO BLU-RAY 3D OCTOBER 23

Comic-Con Exclusive Limited Edition Robot Head Available for Pre-Sell at Booth #4313

image003.jpg_01CD5F74.4D2444C0.jpg

Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment announced today that I, ROBOT will be getting the Blu-ray 3D treatment and will be available at retailers nationwide on October 23, 2012. But for fans making the annual trek to San Diego for Comic-Con, Fox has created something special for you - a Limited Edition Collectible I, ROBOT Head, inspired by the film and jam-packed with goodies for robots and humans alike. The limited run of 250 serialized I, ROBOT heads is available for pre-order only at Fox booth #4313 for a special price of $99.99 and includes the all-new revolutionary 3D Blu-ray, a DVD version of the film and a bonus DVD disc chock full of extras.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Not of fan of releases only being sold at conventions, oh well no soup for me.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
Yeah, what is the pont of something like this? At least the Alien Egg could be ordered outside the convention. Thr Egg was my first and only venture into this novelty packaging.

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
I am more interested by the concept that this is 3D. Not the next film I would have expected them to release in 3D...

Odd choice for them to upconvert.

Stephen_J_H

All Things Film Junkie
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Stephen J. Hill
I don't know. If done correctly, there are many potential "in yo' face" moments in I, Robot, as well as possibilities for depth.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks