What's new

Comic Book Villians DVD from Tidelwave Studios (1 Viewer)

oscar_merkx

Senior HTF Member
http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stori...7/18/index.htm
LIONS GATE, TIDALWAVE PROMOTE COMIC BOOK VILLAINS
Lions Gate Home Video and TidalWave Studios are cross-promoting the film Comic Book Villains, directed and written by comics writer James Robinson.
TidalWave Studios will lend its 10th Muse comic book property and others to the film' s DVD release. To add a comic book feel to the DVD menus, characters from the TidalWave universe will be featured in the backdrop. There also will be a hidden easter egg that will link to information about current TidalWave comic books. The DVD will be available in stores Sept. 3.
------------------------------------------------------------
I will be picking this up and further down the article I discovered that the studio is also responsible for DVD menu design titles of such as Natural Born Killers, Halloween H20 and the interactive games in the DVD of Shrek
:emoji_thumbsup:

Larry P

Stunt Coordinator
I don't know why they didn't get the talented artists from Tidalwave to produce art based on the likenesses of the films characters. That would have looked incredible.

They certainly still could have had images of the Tidalwave characters as extra features.

This just feels cheap. The Tidalwave characters have nothing to do at all with the characters in the film.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vasyear
Recent bookmarks