Comedy Show With Frank Santorelli

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by Mark Sherman, Dec 31, 2004.

1. Mark Sherman

Mark Sherman Supporting Actor

Hello all,

As some of you might know I have been doing standup comedy for a little over a year now. Doing shows at small clubs around the south shore area( south of Boston) opening for local headliners. Well next month I will be opening for Frank Santorelli. Soprano fans out there will know frank from his work on the Soprano's as Georgie the bartender at Bada Bing. He was also seen on last comic standing last season.

Words cannot describe how happy I am to be able to work with such a big name in such little time. I Hope to meet some Boston Area HTF's at the show which will be held at the Randolph Holiday INN on Rt. 28 on January 15th at 9pm.

The Holiday held Comedy nights for years then for some reason they stopped doing it all together. Not only am I opening for Frank but I'm also kicking of the first show if 4 years [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Also if there are any HTF'ers that live in the Stoughton/Randolph area I was just on Snyders Stoughton. A local Cable show that just had me and 2 other comedians that will be on the Bill in January. The show will air all weekend at 8pm.

Have a safe and happy new year.

2. Chris

Chris Lead Actor

Congratulations!

3. Mark Sherman

THANKS!!![​IMG]

4. Ricardo C

Ricardo C Producer

Awesome way to ring in 2005, man [​IMG] Great to hear your career is going so well after such a short time! [​IMG]

5. Mark Sherman

WOW 4 posts. I guess I have to get a new puppy or say how much I hate BOSE in order to get people to respond[​IMG]