What's new

come on, SVS #29xx please Ship Today! (1 Viewer)

David_Wh

Stunt Coordinator
Order #2662 20-39+ w/amp still waiting for a notice. I was a GB participant so hopefully it will not delay me too long. I am hoping to have it before the weekend. I am in Ohio so shipping shouldnt be long at all.

Matt Gordon

Supporting Actor
I just ordered an Ultra/amp package... order #3282
So again I begin my love/hate relationship with UPS!
:D :angry: :D :angry: :D :angry:

MarkHendrickson

Auditioning
I just received word that my Order #3096 16-46+ (X2) w/amp and EQ is shipping today. I'm looking forward to the weekend!

Thanks SVS!

AnnC

Auditioning
#2828 here (16-46 PCi) and I found a shipping notice from last night in my in-basket today. :)

Matt Meyer

Stunt Coordinator
Hey Mark we need to coordinate our systems so we don't cancel each others bass out.;) If we were to team up we could possibly use this power for evil. A little ransom or else we shake the Governer's Masion down. MUAAHAAHAAA.
Matt

Norman, I agree with you. I will at least be able to quit irritating my family once I know the subs are on their way.

Unfortunately, I live on the west coast, so it will be a week Once they ship.

Mike Johnson

#2627 & waiting

Tom Vodhanel

Senior HTF Member
Hi Guys,
quick update, another 40 or so shipped today...we were limited by how many we could fit in the truck(my mistake..I thought we had a dedicated truck coming to us...but it was half full on arrival..and too late to arrange another).
Michael, We couldn't squeeze yours on....so I will use 3 day shipping on your order on WED(since I assured you it would be shipped today :) ). So the bads news is yours didn't get on the truck today, but in doing so...you will actually get it at least 1 day sooner.
TV

MarkFrab

Agent
Woo hoo! :D
Order number 2595 (group buy) of 2x16-46CS+ w/S1000 amp has finally been shipped, with expected delivery of all 154 pounds (no wussy drivers here, I hope) on 4/16.
[rant]Excellent.[/rant]
Regards
Mark
P.S. Sienna was the closest color tag I could get to brown. :laugh:

GaryCo

Agent
Got my notice a little bit ago, now the REAL wait begins:) :)
I will be taking friday pm off to get ready
Norm - my number is 2510 so you should have your notice soon

Eric Hargrove

Stunt Coordinator
Tom, I am part of the group buy order 2580. 2 20/39CS+ w/Samson amp. Any idea when mine will ship? Thanks.

Bradley Schmidt

Auditioning
My 16-46PCi was shipped Tuesday April 2, and arrived in Seattle Monday April 8. If your sub is coming west, it's probably going to go thru "CACH IL US", which is Chicago Area Consolidated Hub (or something like that). Once it leaves CACH, there will be no further scans until (probably) when it arrives at the local office. I think the drivers work Saturday and Sunday, but CACH doesn't (although I'm not sure.)

I've never had a sub before (other than the Bose "bass module" :b ). After having the 16-46PCi about 28 hours (less 8 hours sleep and 11 hours work), I have been, quite frankly, amazed. The bass adds a sense of reality to movies (yes, the favorites TPM and TS2, so far) that really needs to be heard and felt. The "felt" part should not be underestimated. We're not quite to the point of "The Brown Noise", but there is a "feeling" which is is hard to describe. (No, it's not anything tacky, just odd.) I'd have to say that the sub has added more to my enjoyment of movies than anything else I've ever done. It even adds to "regular" TV. It's also VERY important to move the sub around in the room until you get the best sound. I've seen this point mentioned before, but didn't realize how important it was.

I suppose this has been a (very) long winded "it's worth the wait", but that's just part of it. As much as anything, I'm recommending to the folks who are trying to decide to get a sub "GO GET ONE". Get an SVS if possible, but get something. (If you buy SVS, get the sign and t-shirt, too. They're cool.)

aaron_dewitt

Agent
Hey Tom what happend I never got my shipping notice today :frowning:
Must have been that the truck was half full. Well since i live in Holland, MI i sure hope it goes out tommorow so i can have it this weekend yet.
Forget kneeling to the bass gods, they must not be pleased by my actions.
ahha
(crossing my finger for tommrow)

Norman Short

Stunt Coordinator
I got my shipping notice for #2518 (Group Buy) tonight, and it tracks as in transit. Delivery date Thursday! Now I'm getting antsy all over again.

Tom Vodhanel

Senior HTF Member
Dave, Canada goes on WED(I apologize, I thought it was tuesday this week).
Aaron, I wasn't sure when yours was going to go...just that you would *just* make it with the current batch of BASH amps :) We have your subwoofer about 95% done now...I'm headed back to the shop to see if it is ready for final QC and boxing in about 10 minutes.
Eric, your CS+ package is done and boxed...
I really appreciate the understanding everyone has shown in light of my original shipping estimates being a day or two off...now...off to the shop to check in on the bass elves...
TV

Dave Schofield

Second Unit
Tom, maybe a order tracking (at least by batch) on your website might save you a little time. It seems most of your posts these days are answering "I'm order #5555, when is mine going to ship?" posts. Just a thought...

Erik Farstad

Supporting Actor
Just wanted to share with everyone that your waiting will be worth it! MY 25-31PCi came last Friday and it's been really fun, except for my dumb receiver makes it pop every once an a while (long story...waiting on my 950 now).
Movies are a whole new experience for me! My wife comments: "Wow, I really notice the bass now!" HELLO...a comment from my wife who NEVER says anything other then TURN IT DOWN!!!! LOL.... I'm noticing things in movies I've never heard or "FELT!"
BTW...I missed having the very 1st 25-31PCi by ONE...I'm serial number 0002!!! :D DANG IT!!! It's all good though.
And Michael_Johnson, if you're out there I sent you an e-mail. Let's hook up and watch some flicks!!!
E

aaron_dewitt

Agent
Thanks Tom, sorry if it seemed like i was mad. I just cannot wait for this bass to come in. I really want to show my dad what home theater is like. Except we need to get rid of our bose cubes yet.

John_VI

Second Unit
Nothing in my e-mail box this morning. So I guess order# 2928 for a 25-31PCi didn't make it out before you ran out of amps?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks