come on, SVS #29xx please Ship Today!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by aaron_dewitt, Apr 8, 2002.

1. aaron_dewitt

aaron_dewitt Agent

I am really hoping my sub goes out today. My hopes were up big time last week because of the shipping schedule svs posted but it didn't happen. Does anyone know what was the last order number shipped on friday? thanks

2. Eric Boudreau

Eric Boudreau Auditioning

I'm also wondering whats going on. According to that schedule the 20-39PCI that I ordered should have gone out last Thursday, but I haven't received a notice yet.

I'm not pushing or complaining, I'm just anxious!

-Eric

3. SanfordL

SanfordL Stunt Coordinator

Hey, I don't know if you all saw the posts last week, but half the SVS crew was taken out of commission with the flu according to Tom. In addition, there was some part availability problem (not the amps or drivers I don't think) which threw a monkey wrench in the shipping / production schedule. My order did ship out on Friday, and it was order number 2656. I am not certain if my order was the first, or last, or somewhere in between though. Good luck, and I am praying for my Tuesday delivery date, although I could go pick it up at UPS's bulk distribution center in Addison, IL. I aspire to have patience, so I am going to wait, but it is tough. [​IMG] Is it here yet? Is it here yet?

4. Rey_Ramos

Rey_Ramos Agent

I know what you guys are feeling. I'm order number 3128 for an Ultra package. I kept hitting send/receive on my email hoping i'll see that it has been shipped. [​IMG]

5. Matt Meyer

Matt Meyer Stunt Coordinator

From what Tom said last week they were going to be making +'s this past weekend and 100 or so of them were to go out today. I The only other thing I heard was some parts for 16-46 models didn't come in on Friday and they were going to have to go and pick them up.

Matt

6. SanfordL

SanfordL Stunt Coordinator

Matt, I feel lucky then that my 16-46 PCi did go out on Friday. [​IMG]

7. Matt Meyer

I'm just hoping my 20-39+ goes out today.[​IMG] Although if a hundred +s go out today that would be jumping around on the order #s. I don't know that the orders follow the numbers in order though.
    Matt

8. GaryCo

GaryCo Agent

Matt

I am with you, waiting for that shipping notice on my 20-39cs+ / samson amp , this is torture waiting while reading the PCi posts, we need to start our own thread when that arrive. My number is 2510, if i recall TV said they ran out of parts on the sub before mine-arghh. Wait did i go back and forth on which sub to get?

Whats your number

Are you also on the outlaw site ?

9. Brian Fineberg

Brian Fineberg Second Unit

hey guys I know what it feels like to wait but Ialso thnk anticipation is a lot of fun. At leats you are not in the ame boat as those early adopters of SVS they had a few month back up if I remember correctly and that was for EVERY ORDER!!!

-B

10. MarkFrab

MarkFrab Agent

Where do these bad boys ship from?
    I've ordered the CS+ and I hear they are planning to ship a big bunch out today. I'm checking the UPS Ground shipping time charts to see when I might get them delivered. [​IMG]
    I think they ship out of Ohio somewhere? Anyone know the origination zip/city?
    Regards,
    Mark

11. Phil Iturralde

Phil Iturralde Screenwriter

12. Matt Meyer

I am way out at #3166, but I have faith...or at least false hope that I would be in that group of 100 or so pluses going out. Yes I am on Outlaw to, makes me glad I decided to wait on the 950 until next x-mas or so the wait for that would have killed me. They do come from Ohio though I can't remember Youngstown maybe?

Matt

13. aaron_dewitt

aaron_dewitt Agent

wow only 2713, they must be way behind schedule. I figured that would at least get in the mid 2800's. Especially if they didn't ship one day to stock pile. I thought they were there already on friday

14. Steven Hen

Steven Hen Stunt Coordinator

I'm waiting on a 25-31cs+, order #3085. I'd be extremely happy if it ships this week! Got my bfd last friday but can't hook it up till my svs comes (the interconnects are coming with the sub). Hope the svs crew is over the flu...now get back to work!!!!

15. Steven Hen

Steven Hen Stunt Coordinator

Hot damn, half an hour after my first post, I got my email confirmation. Scheduled delivery is April 10 for my 25-31cs+, order #3085. Now the real excitement kicks in knowing it's enroute!!

16. Matt Meyer

WOO HOO,
    I got my shipping notice just now and scheduled delivery is April 10th. I guess they were right when they said they were going to make a big push on + models this weekend. Order #3166 CS+20-39
    Rockin by Thursday,
    Matt [​IMG]

17. Todd_Kam

Todd_Kam Extra

Looks like the guys at SVS were busy today just recieved shipping notice for my 20-39CS+ with order #3120

18. GaryCo

GaryCo Agent

Have not received my notice I am sure it is coming soon

19. Tom Vodhanel

Tom Vodhanel Cinematographer

Hi Guys,
    I think we shipped 60 boxes today,not half bad.
    We should be completely caught up with all CS/CS_U and CS+ orders on Tuesday(although that might bleed over a little into Wed(but that is worst case).
    The PCi orders are going to slow down a little for a few days.(I think we shipped another 30 or so today). We are waiting on another truckload of BASH amps. We initially thought the first shipment would last us for a couple of months. Now...8 days after the first PCi shipped...we are almost out [​IMG] We saw this coming though and made an order for the next production run quite some time ago.
    We are behind a day(ish) on my original shipping estimates...mainly due to a flu bug that swept thru the svs shop.
    TV

20. Tom Vodhanel

Tom Vodhanel Cinematographer

Gary, your subwoofer is already built and boxed and will be on the UPS truck in about 18 hours. You should have it before the weekend. Thanks for hanging in there...we're kicking butt on this end to make sure you have a fun weekend!

TV