Comcast just upped my email storage to 250mb and personal website storage to 175mb

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by James W. Johnson, Aug 25, 2004.

1. James W. Johnson

James W. Johnson Screenwriter

>>>>>>

As some of you may have noticed, Comcast recently raised the mail storage limit from 10MB per account to 250MB per account. Since Comcast provides up to 7 e-mail accounts, you are now getting 1.75GB of total e-mail storage. This storage is in addition to the 175MB of total Personal Web Page storage and unlimited photo storage through the Comcast Photo Center.

>>>>>>

I am so happy I got rid of DSL last year in leu of Comcast broadband, its fast as hell , 100% reliable and reasonably priced!

And now its even better.

[​IMG]

2. Chris

Chris Lead Actor

You know, though, I wonder who all needs that kind of email storage. I've been storing email in my Outlook for 9 years, and my total archive is 3Gig, counting archives and what I imported from Eudora, etc.. But that's daing back to 1995 for pete sake! I can't figure out what people are getting that requires them to have so much on server useage, or if they are just using webmail clients only.. (which, IMHO, bleh.. webmail clients are a convenience, but when I'm not travelling; I would never use one on my home PC)

3. Leila Dougan

Leila Dougan Screenwriter

Huh, well I have Comcast and none of my storage limits have been increased. I still have 10MB for email and 25MB for web space. The mail limits aren't important to me since I don't use the email, but the webspace increase would be nice.

4. Seth--L

Seth--L Screenwriter

I'm guessing that because of SPAM, mail boxes are filling up much faster than before.