What's new

Combo HD STB + AA transcoder or Breakout cable... (1 Viewer)

AllenD

Second Unit
Decided to sell today and stick w/MyHD OTA. I don't need a second HD receiver. I have a Proscan PSHD105 w/OBM and remote. I'll combine it with whatever connection you need. If you have YPrPb then I'll send you an Audio Authority VGA to component transcoder. (You supply the component cables.) If you have RGBHV then I'll send it w/a Digital Connection breakout cable w/Radio Shack gold BNC to RCA connection. Total package which includes UPS ground, the PSHD105 + AA or B/O cable for $450. Cashiers check or money order only. Email me for pics or more info at [email protected]
I almost forgot...the $450 includes a 6' monster optical cable to complete the hook-up to your system

AllenD

Second Unit
Anthony,

I didn't receive an email from you. Sorry, but can you send it again or PM me.

Thanks

AllenD

Second Unit
Anthony,

Just wondering...did you get my PM back to you? The Private Message area acts kinda funny for me. It always says I have no new messages for the day when in fact I do once I click show messages for the last 2 days.

Anthony GT

Stunt Coordinator
Allan,

I did get your PM. Thanks for information. I've been too busy at work though to look into HDTV and decide if I want to give it a shot.

I'll try to get back to you soon, but I'm going to be extremely busy through the end of this week(stupid clients).

Anthony

AllenD

Second Unit
price drop bump...

$425 delivers the Proscan PSHD105, AA 9A60 transcoder or the Digital Connection VGA to RGBHV breakout cable, and a 6' Monster Cable optical cable. I'll deliver if you're local to Anaheim for $400.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks