1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Combining multiple audio streams to LG SK5Y (for Karaoke)

Discussion in 'Beginners, General Questions' started by Roy C, Jun 4, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Roy C

Roy C Auditioning

Somesh
    Hi all, I would like to combine Youtube karaoke video from my TV, and RCA karaoke output from my Fifine karaoke receiver, so that both play on my soundbar. In other words:
    1) the Youtube karaoke video plays on my smart TV (Sony XBR55900E)

2) The sound from the youtube karaoke video plays from my soundbar
    3) The karaoke voice output from the Fifine unit (using RCA cable) plays from my soundbar

So I need to combine the two sound outputs into one, using a AV receiver or some other method. Can someone help? Thanks.

2. greggor

greggor Second Unit

Greg
    I'm not sure if this will help you or not but here is how we have our Karaoke system configured. Audio from computer is connected to the Audio "in" inputs on the back of our karaoke machine. Audio is connected to our AVR from the audio "out" on the back of our karaoke machine. Video goes directly to our projector.

In your case I'm not sure how you would achieve what you are trying to do. If you had an actual karaoke machine or component with microphone inputs then you would have the microphone and audio already mixed through one connection.