What's new

Combat! Season 2 - Mission 1 & 2 (1 Viewer)

Brent Avery

Supporting Actor
Anybody pick these up yet? I found both but could only buy Mission 1 - I still have to get Season 1 Campaign 1 and am looking forward to Season 3 in March '05. Some great guest stars on the Mission 1 set: Richard Basehart,Lee Marvin,James Coburn,James Caan,Leonard Nimoy,Eddie Albert, & Nick Adams. Regardless of the video quality issues etc. I find them more than acceptable - not that I wouldn't want to see the series remastered from the 35mm negatives but the series is too good to pass by for me. There are any number of average shows with better quality but seems that is the way it goes sometimes - thanks Buena Vista!

Brad Nilsson

Agent
Season Two is on its way from Amazon and just in time. I have only one more episode to watch from Season One. My family and I have been watching a few episodes a week. The quality of the show in terms of writing, acting, and production is as good as I remeber from the 1960's.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks