What's new

Columbia's New TV on DVD Poll - What Show Will You Pick? (1 Viewer)

Chuck L

Screenwriter
I went for THE FACTS OF LIFE as well. We Blair fans have to stick together you know.

MishaLauenstein

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Misha Lauenstein
When I saw the list of shows I was like, "Okay, Action, Ned & Stacey, Get a Life .."

One?

Oh.

I picked Maude.

But the more important question is:
What did you answer to the insidious, "HOW MUCH ARE YOU WILLING TO PAY US FOR A SEASON, BWA HA HA HA HAHHHH." (read in the voice of the devil) question?

Eek?

I took a look at what Soap is going for on amazon.com and it was $25.00 so I put that for a Season of Maude.

But should I have put $20.00?
$10.00?
$5.00?

Misha

"I'll give you fifty cents for it."

Dane Marvin

Screenwriter
Misha - Choose what you would really pay. If you select $5 and others take this cue and the do the same, Columbia will tell you where to shove your $5 and stop releasing TV on DVD product. ;)

Jeff Ulmer

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
I chose Flying Nun.

I'm interested in Jeannie and Hart to Hart.

I am also a bit concerned about the lack of black and white shows, although I'm not sure exactly who has the rights to the ones I'd be interested in, such as Lassie/Jeff's Collie or My Three Sons.

david_slater

Stunt Coordinator
it was easy for me.
there was only one show i wanted.... i Dreaming of Jeannie.
no sale on everything else.

ChrisRose

Stunt Coordinator
Facts of Life! Easy choice for me because out of all the shows listed, that's the one I remember watching the most as a kid. (Although I did watch Hart to Hart with my mom sometimes, just to keep her company. :P)

DouglasRobert

Second Unit
I picked The Flying Nun. Big Sally Field fan and would like to see this entire series released on DVD.

What about Gidget. Another one with Sally Field. It only ran for one season, so just one season box set would do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks