What's new

Columbia...Why full frame of Just one of the guys? (1 Viewer)

Brian McHale

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Brian McHale
I would like to second this. In addition to there being many people who would like for all movies to be presented in their original aspect ratio, there are a growing number of us that have widescreen TVs.

Your decision to release this as "full" screen only has changed a likely BUY decision to a possible RENT. Oh, well, at least you can't claim that you're doing this because "families prefer fullscreen". (Or, if you are, you should watch this film!)

Jesse Skeen

Senior HTF Member
It's LONG overdue for someone to explain what the heck is going on with this company. They used to be one of the best, now they've done almost a complete 180!

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I guess when I go shopping for my new widescreen HDTV I can skip looking at Sony brand if all of their video software will cause gray bars on the sides of the screen.

Benjamin.D

Stunt Coordinator
I believe that it's shameful to remove the OAR side off of any title. This is huge step backwards in a world where widescreen displays are becoming more prevalent.

Ben

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks